Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
- A 25% deposit of the total rental is required within 7 business days to confirm and secure your reservation.
- The deposit is non- returnable in the event of cancellation within 16 weeks prior to your booking unless a direct replacement is found.
- The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival and is non- refundable.
- Villa Amarillo accepts bookings made by email and telephone.
- The booking confirmation is made by email.
- All established means of payments (credit card, cash, bank wire transfers are accepted), banking details will be forwarded if required.Villa Amarillo is fully furnished with high-end furniture and utensils for the sole use of our rental guest.
- The villa rental price includes all utility costs such as electricity, water.
- The guest declares careful handling of al the villa equipment. He/she is fully liable of all caused damages.
- No parties, weddings or large gatherings allowed in the villa without prior written permission.
- The villa may not be occupied overnight by more than 8 guest as specified in the rental contract.
- The guest declares to observe all the villa-Rules as set out in this Rental Agreement.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival after 3:00 p.m., departure by 12:00 p.m. […] will charge for an extra night of accommodation if departure time is not followed, unless a separate agreement is made.
Number of Persons
- The villa may not be rented or sub-let to other persons. No more than 8 guest to occupy the villa without written permission
- Guest must provide the villa’s personnel or skilled workers contracted with access to the villa at any time in order to execute inspections, cleaning or repairs.
- The Owner and/or representative of Villa Amarillo reserves the right to enter into the villa during the rental period without prior notice to inspect the villa or, in emergency cases, to repair or remedy emerging damage.
- All damages in or of the villa have to be notified by the tenant immediately.
- The guest is liable for leaving the villa available in good condition. The guest declares that he shall not undertake legal actions in the event of temporary interruptions in services (water, electricity, heating, internet, etc.).
- The guest understands that they are aware that they are using the villa and all objects in the villa at their own risk. Villa Amarillo is not liable for any valuables (even kept in the safe) brought to the villa.
- Villa Amarillo will not be liable for theft, loss or damage of property, nor for injuries or illnesses.
- The Guest is also liable for damages caused by third persons who are in the villa with the guest permission.
- If individual conditions of these General Terms and Conditions become invalid, then the effectivity of the remaining regulations shall not be invalid. Invalid conditions shall be replaced by relevant non-mandatory (dispositive law), respective by appropriate common conditions.
Place of Jurisdiction/choice of law
- The place of jurisdiction is Grenada West Indies, The Laws of Grenada are – by exclusion of conflict rules – exclusively applicable.